College Records Office

image of student

About the College Records Office

The College Record Office (CRO) manages the academic records of 澳门24小时线路检测中心 students and provides the following services:

  • Official Transcript Requests
  • Graduation Audits
  • Transfer Credit Evaluations
  • Program Plan Placement
  • Apostilles
  • Degree Verification
  • Course Substitution Requests

Graduation Process

Ready to graduate? We'll walk you through the process.

Course Substitution

Official Transcript

Transfer Credit Evaluation



  • Official Transcript requests for:
    • Current Students - Any student who is currently attending or has attended 澳门24小时线路检测中心 within the last three years and is in good academic standing.
    • Former Students/Inactive Student – Any student currently not attending 澳门24小时线路检测中心 or has not attended for the past three years or more and is an inactive student. Inactive student records are archived after one year of nonconsecutive enrollment.
  • Graduation Applications
  • Transfer Credit Evaluation
  • Course Substitution Requests

Will you write a letter indicating my degree status?
Students receive status letters via their VCCS email accounts which can be shown as proof of pending graduation completion. GMU and other senior institutions want an official transcript bearing the awarding of the degree not a letter. Students need to check their school’s transfer website for information.

I was awarded a General Education Certificate; I did not apply for this. Why was I awarded this certificate?
The GEC program is mandated from the Virginia Community College System (VCCS); all schools within the VCCS are required to comply with this mandate. Some four-year institutions (ex. Old Dominion) require a GEC along with an A.A.A. or A.A.S. for admission to the university.

GENERAL EDUCATION CERT (Plan 6950): Recognition of milestone toward A.A. or A.S. degree. Completion signals a student has progressed more than halfway toward an A.A. or A.S. degree. Students are urged to see an advisor regarding the completion of any program plan to ensure accurate progression toward that goal. Total credit requirements for this plan are 33.

PLAN SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS (33 cr.): Under certain circumstances, students who are placed in an A.A.A. or A.A.S. program plan may work with a counselor to be program placed in this plan.

Will this award reflect negatively on my cumulative GPA or ability to transfer to a four-year institution?
No, the GEC award has no bearing on a student's GPA and does not reflect negatively on a student’s ability to transfer to a four-year institution. However, a combination of the GEC plus an A.A.S. is required for admission to some four-year institutions.

I am pursuing a Career Studies Certificate in Massage Therapy. How do I convert my Red Cross CPR card to HLT 105 credit need for my degree?
Download the Request for Evaluation of Transfer Credit form available online and complete the form. Make front and back copies of your current CPR card, take both to the Student Services Center for scanning and linking to the CRO Transfer Credit Evaluations team.

  • Need Help in Person
  • Have Questions?
    • Email Issues requiring additional follow-up will be responded to within two-five business days. 
    • Call 澳门24小时线路检测中心's Call Center at 703.323.3000.

The College Record Office is committed to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of students’ academic records as established by the College, State and Federal regulations under The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99).